Welcome to Midway Island dot com Please take some time and click through the site. I hope it is easy to use and contains the information that you came for. It is in a state of reconstruction at the moment so please bear with me. All of the content from the previous web site will return, plus more. Please check back.
We are a group of Veterans, dependents: wives and children, that have lived at Midway Island. We fell in love with Midway, thus our continued interest and action concerning our old home town.
- Monk seal research team returns from NWHI after successful mission
- Fall Equinox 2014: When Does The End Of Daylight Saving Time Occur?
- Research team returns after mission to translocate, aid monk seals
- “We can’t strain the entire ocean”: The horrifying truth about where our plastic ends up
- Endangered ducks successfully translocated to Northwestern Hawaiian Islands