Welcome to MidwayIsland.com Please take some time and click through the site. I hope it is easy to use and contains the information that you came for.
We are a group of Veterans, dependents: wives and children, that have lived at Midway Island. We fell in love with Midway, thus our continued interest and action concerning our old home town.
- Rising seas could endanger radar site - Standard-Times - San Angelo Standard Times
- The US is spending nearly $1 billion to build a radar installation that could end...
- Yellow-nosed Albatross Makes Rare Appearance on Cape Cod - WCAI
- Space debris tracker threatened by climate change - The Mercury News
- Rare Florida Keys' deer under seige by flesh-eating screwworm ... - Miami Herald
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop,...
- Culbertson: What Obama missed at Midway - Roanoke Times
- Obama highlights climate agenda on tiny Midway island - CNN