Welcome to MidwayIsland.com Please take some time and click through the site. I hope it is easy to use and contains the information that you came for.
We are a group of Veterans, dependents: wives and children, that have lived at Midway Island. We fell in love with Midway, thus our continued interest and action concerning our old home town.
- No fish story: There's a fish named Obama. Actually, there are two ... - Los...
- Photo shows President Barack Obama snorkeling off the coast of his ... - Daily Mail
- How Millard Fillmore reshaped the oceans in a quest for guano. - Southern Fried Science
- President Obama snorkels in Midway Islands - KGO-TV
- Midday open thread: Optimism, tree tunnels and snorkeling - Daily Kos
- These groups are stopping the sixth extinction -- and they need your help - ABC...
- Surfer who visited the 'great Pacific garbage patch' shares shocking images - Daily Mail
- Colorful Hawaiian Fish Named in Honor of President Obama - Yahoo - Yahoo News